1.2.09

Dr. Wright... Teaser

As a brief update on my progress, I've taken the time to compose a fully finished shot from the film which is representative of the visual quality I'm after:


Lip-synced in full, what you see here is the first line spoken by Dr. Wright, courtesy of those talented folk at VoiceToons [the actor's name of which is yet to be revealed to me by the powers that be].


Hold the phone! Geek alert...

As a side note regarding visuals, I'm planning to produce Natal Attraction in high-definition. 1080p is an enticing prospect, but I'm playing it safe at 720p for two reasons - one it's less than half the amount of pixels being rendered, so less of a strain on the memory front and two, I don't want too many mistakes to be made visible with the increase in resolution. 720p at least allows some future proofing with the increasing proliferation of HD-content in the home, and is still a significant jump over NTSC or PAL standard-definition as it is, so I feel it's worthwhile.

1 comment:

Drew Roper said...

looks quality fry, well done!