14.5.09

Postnatal Production... Afterbirth

Although this whole blog dealie was always intended as a way for the powers that be to assess our progress, I have nonetheless become attached to the whole project and feel that it serves a secondary purpose of being a time capsule for one of the busiest periods of my life and one that I will reminisce upon fondly - it's a great joy to work towards your career doing something you truly enjoy.

As a partial way to mark the occasion for handing in the film, the blog header has now been switched to the official logo for the film and thus, the old one is relegated to the dumping ground.


There are more things I plan to do in relation to the film and I will continue to use the blog to keep those that care up to date with its goings on, including posting the Southampton Harbour Lights edit after its... um, well debut I guess - though that word sounds incredibly
grandiose for what the product actually is. Very much looking forward to a screening of what has been a passionate year of film-making from everyone.

No comments: