9.12.08

'Lovely Women'... Eighties Minges


Courtesy of Rob V's other half Charley, I have here a few sketches from an issue of DRAW! which includes the first part of Bret Blevin's How To Draw Lovely Women. I should've put this up a while ago as I've had these photocopies pinned to my wall for a while now (research purposes only!) and of course, they're highly relevant to the development of the characters of both Nancy Heart and Mrs. Wright.


That said, having designed proportionally more male characters in my time, I've found it remarkably easy produce some female character designs that I'm at least moderately satisfied with - far less of a struggle than what Dr. Wright has been.


So please, do enjoy these well-e
xecuted sketches of Mr. Blevins' - he's certainly got an eye for good female form.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the economic logic behind dumping a load of toxic waste in the lowest wage country is impeccable and we should face up to it. See the link below for more info.


#dumping
www.ufgop.org