9.12.08

Nancy Heart... Sexy Clichés Galore

Again, this should've been posted about four weeks back, but it slipped my mind. A few designs of the villain, Nancy Heart at two stages. Here's the begining stages of Nancy:


And moving on a week or two, some more sketches of Nancy. Yes, people are undoubtedly going to draw comparisons to Jessica Rabbit. It wasn't my intention to create a 'knock-off' character, but then again Jessica Rabbit is a walking set of clichés herself, and likewise I'm creating a similarly sexy and dark character here, so this is somewhat unavoidable. Funny thing I noticed as I was drawing however is that her hair shape resembles the head of a shark slightly... So I'm going to play on that factor - she's on the hunt for her prey after all.


So, that leaves only Mrs. Wright (whom, incidentally, is the one in the banner at the top of the blog). I'll have some designs for her up real soon, along with the second pass animatic. Good times.

No comments: