17.12.08

A Potential Title

For those who weren't already aware, Never Mind The Bollocks is a 'working title', meaning that it is subject to change. It was one of those epiphany moments when I woke up this morning that I could feel a new title stirring in my mind.

The result? Natal Attraction. Don't ask me where it came from, but it was just there. I'll mull it over and we'll see, but personally, I'm liking the sound of it. And whilst we're on the subject - obviously its a pun on the Michael Douglas/Glenn Close flick Fatal Attraction (1987), and out of curiousity I looked up some of the theatrical posters and came across this one... well, it's the main one:


For those few of you who still remember my recent animatic and haven't gone into therapy, it appears I've
inadvertently referenced this [seemingly by fluke, as I don't recall this poster/cover] in one of the final shots as Dr. Wright's tackle 'rips' in two. Oh well, nice accidental homage. Maybe I should reference more heavily from here on in.

So, any thoughts or comments on the new title, let me know. Got a pithy title suggestion? Jot it down and I'd be more than happy to have a gander.

No comments: